Friday, May 18, 2007

Child #2

I'm trying my best to make sure that David's life is well documented, as Veronica's was. Sometimes David is looking cute or is actually doing something cute and I think to take pictures or videos and usually I can't find any batteries. So, my goal is to always have batteries available, batteries that actually work for more than one picture, so when there is a moment I can capture it. Speaking as a #2 child, I see the family albums and can see the excitement for the first but when #2 comes around one doesn't always have a camera in hand. I'm sure David won't have as many pictures as Veronica did but I will certainly try to take as many pictures as possible. She has a ton of pictures considering we lost several months of pictures when our hard drive crashed.
As far as any news, we're going to Idaho Falls for Memorial Day weekend. Veronica is very excited to play with her cousins - Hannah and Hailey. We are going to drive up, which is going to be interesting to say the least. Veronica has turned into a chatterbox, and I can understand about half the things she says. It is a jumble of english and spanish and mumble. She understands most things I say in spanish, which is good considering she doesn't really speak it. I dropped the ball on the whole spanish thing, it was a lot harder to actually speak it with her. Oh yeah, I was released from the YW and now am in the Primary. The verdict is still out on how I feel about that. Since there are only about 3 kids in the nursery they just kind of add them to the Primary. I've walked into the Primary room and there's Veronica sitting in the little kid chairs and loving every minute. I don't think she quite understands the meaning of reverance or that you have to sit and not play the whole time. Jeff is still the Ward Exec. Secretary.

No comments: