Monday, July 09, 2007

I took David in for his 4 month check-up and immunizations. I think David had an idea that he was going to get shots because he was really upset the whole time we were at the doctor. He took his shots pretty well, he didn't cry much afterwards. That was nice for me because I hate seeing him feel pain. His weight and height were average, they didn't comment on his head size...hmmm. He weighed 15.8 lbs. His new thing is rolling over. It's bad news because we can't leave him on the bed or anywhere high now because his instinct is to roll over. Back to stomach is what he does. Veronica started rolling over that way too. He can do it stomach to back when he gets a little angry. He sticks his butt in the air and manages to shift his weight in the direction he wants to roll and manages to move quite a bit. That's the latest and greatest news of David...more to come.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I can relate to going places with kids. Tom and I had to tell each other to say "no" if we ever asked each other if we wanted to go to a sit down restaurant for dinner. All they ever seem to be are nightmares!