Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back to Zuma

The beach always makes David hungry. We brought along some oatmeal for him to eat and he managed to get most of it in his mouth and NO sand was consumed...by him at least.
Hmmm...I wonder what she's contemplating...or maybe she's just annoyed that I keep telling her to smile at the camera.
There's that look again.
Yeah, we'll have sand coming out of her ears for the next few months.


We keep going back to the beach. I think each time is a little better. We even got all the sunscreen on before we arrived at the beach, before the kids covered themselves with sand. Jeff and Veronica, although very well sunscreened, turned into lobsters. Jeff didn't look sunburned the whole time, it was when we got home and realized he was pretty cooked.


Sorry if these beach pictures look like all the others.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, Jacks--your kids are so cute!!! I miss you!!!