Monday, August 06, 2007

Let's call this the yellow cup incident...
Veronica is playing with it...
Now her little friend wants it. Toys are much more fun when other kids are playing with them. Who do you think was the one that ended up crying....
We took another trip to the beach, obviously we are suckers for punishment, and managed to actually have fun. I didn't know having fun at the beach was possible with a 5 month old. David was happy if we held him the whole time. It was an almost perfect day at the beach, we even saw a group of dolphins swimming really close to the shore. Veronica played with her newest pal, except kept crying if her pal touched her.



3 comments:

ecuakim said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Jackie! Jeff! So good to be back in the know with you guys! Found you on Michelle's blog...Take a look at ours: www.aguilaramor.blogspot.com

Yeah, I finally got married two years ago this month. And Clark was born last year in October. Little cutie.

Your kids are DARLING! I loved the cupcake making video. Jackie, you are such a wonderful mom! So patient, holy cow. You are my hero! I struggle sometimes with sleep deprivation (Clark has a hard time with sleep) and sometimes it makes me grumpy! But we're making progress!

love you guys!
kim

JS said...

Jackie! Jeff! Hey this is Jen Scott. Well, Jen Sorensen back at the Villa. I don't know if you remember me. I was just thinking about you the other day Jackie. I was looking back at some pictures from the Villa and I saw our disco dance pictures. What fun! Anyways... found you through Kim's blog. Ours... www.thegreatscotts2.blogspot.com (In case you don't remember me)

Your kids are super cute. I am glad to find you. :)

ecuakim said...

So good to hear from you! Um, yeah, Spanish...I read to him in Spanish everyday, but still, I can't get Jose to remember to speak it to him. My brother-in-law, David, lives with us though, and only speaks Spanish, so that's a plus for Clark. My hubbie is from Mexico, and his parents and siblings, apart from David, still live there. So Clark HAS to learn in order to talk to them. But, if you have any ideas, please share! It's so hard!