Wednesday, November 21, 2007

#5

Jeff and I were sitting around one day, many years ago, and collectively decided to prepare Thanksgiving dinner for ourselves. We weren't making any trips to see family and some of my family was coming to Provo, so we thought we should give it a go. If I knew then that I would be doing Thanksgiving EVERY year since then I don't think I would have been so eager. I mean, Jeff really likes it, so I guess I do it for him. Anyway, so far so good. Every year I get a bit more efficient and it isn't so bad. It's just pulling it all together that's the tricky part, so everything stays relatively warm. I will post pictures of the turn out. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

mindy said...

How did Thanksgiving dinner turn out? I look up to you Jackie! I don't know if I will ever be ready to cook a whole T-day dinner by myself!

By the way, I have tagged you!

Jenny said...

Hey Jacks, remember the year we had a huge Thanksgiving feast in Provo?? See, you just forgot you're already a pro! :) YUM! I LOVE THANKSGIVING FOOD! Actually, I just love food period! :) I miss you!

julie said...

I have never made a Thanksgiving dinner by myself and I hope to avoid it for as long as possible so you are awesome! Let's be honest, if Jenny hadn't spearheaded the provo thanksgiving we would have been eating pizza :)

jackie e said...

You are so right on Julie. Remember our teamwork on the pumpkin pie? that was so bad. I don't think i've had pumpkin pie since then.