Thursday, December 20, 2007

Road Trip



I took this picture to remember the good part of the drive up to Idaho Falls. Veronica did pretty good on the drive, mainly because she can entertain herself and do fun things like play with her Christmas present.

I also thought that this picture would be how most of the trip would be. David didn't agree with me, this was very rare the whole drive. That's probably why it took 2 entire days to get to IF. We had to make several stops just so that David could crawl around and not be strapped into his carseat.
Once we arrived in IF, David was happy. He was probably glad that he wasn't being buckled into that carseat.


We had to make our stop at In-N-Out. So Good!

1 comment:

ecuakim said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I know how bad the road trips can be...Clark hates being in his carseat that long. It's not fun, but worth it to see family.