Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ABC Tag

Here are my ABC's

Thank you Jenny for tagging me. This isn't as bad as the ones where I have to think a lot, I don't like to do that too often. My thoughts are pretty simple these days.

A-attached or single? Attached

B-best friend? Jeff

C-cake or pie? I have recently discovered Marie Callendar's pies... yum! Razzleberry and the Lemon Cream are amazing.

D-day of choice? Friday

E-essential item? Since I had kids...BABY WIPES! They are perfect for any mess.

F-favorite color? Royal blue and purple

G-gummy bears or worms? Soft gummy bears, especially the clear ones.

H-hometown? Los Angeles

I-favorite indulgence? Chocolate chip cookies

J-January or July? July, but I don't really like the terrible heat.

K-kids? yes...2, does Jeff count?

L-life isn't complete without? Family/friends and good food

M-marriage date? July 19, 2002

N-number of brothers and sisters? 1 older brother

O-oranges or apples? Definitely oranges, but I do love the green sour apples.

P-phobias and fears? Bothering people or asking for favors.

Q-quote? Michael Scott from The Office"Negotiations are all about controlling things. About being in the driver's seat. And make one tiny mistake, you're dead. I made one tiny mistake. I wore woman's clothes."
Dwight Shrute from The Office "Studies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because [picks up water bottle] I bring my own water to work."

R-reason to smile? Waking up and having David smile at me, when Veronica says "I love you mommy" out of the blue, Jeff going to work every day so I can be there to watch my kids grow.

S-season of choice? I guess that depends on where I was. I loved spring and fall when I lived in Provo. Now that I live here in LA, I love whatever isn't nasty hot, I guess we call that "winter" here.

T-tag 3 people. Katie, Mindy, Angela (yeah, I know you have 2+ kids, so if you don't do it I won't be offended.

U-unknown fact about me? I've never had my own room and I used to be addicted to eating limes.

V-vegetable? I don't get it...am I a vegetable? Yes! Which one do I like...all.

W-worst habit? Lately, blogging for ridiculous amounts of time when I should be sleeping.

X-x-ray or ultrasound? Never had an x-ray, only ultrasounds for the babies.

Y-your favorite food? I can't pick one. Probably Chinese, but only in the cute little take-out containers- seriously it tastes better.

Z-zodiac Sign? Gemini

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Um, remember how we used to secretly eat oranges in the BYU library, and get Chinese food from Smith's?! Oh yes, you're my favorite!

Anna said...

I found your blog cause my friend "abc" tagged me and I couldn't copy and paste the answers off of her blog. So I googled "abc blog tag" and found your blog. Just thought I'd say cute blog!