Saturday, March 08, 2008

"...right right, a party!"

Name that movie. (Clue: it's an animated/cartoon movie since that's all I watch now a days)

We celebrated David's party with a little family get together. My parents and brother came over for the party. Lots of food and good times. Fun was had, thanks David for giving us a reason to party and celebrate. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.


Veronica hiding under the table. David trying to take daddy's food, and as you can see he still has some on his face.


This is the extent of my decorating skills...I know pretty pathetic. There's a birthday banner but I didn't get pictures. The whole dump truck was from my baby shower but it looked cooler how they did it rather than my attempt at a chip holder.


When there's a get together I have to make spinach dip. David liked it. It's so yummy but so not healthy even if there is spinach in it.

David wasted no time sticking his hand in and getting a taste.

Here he is after his birthday cake. That extra hand in the picture was Veronica rubbing the frosting into the table...thanks Vero. Oh yeah, thanks Rachel for the BYU shirt that David is wearing!


After the cake, we threw David in the tub for a quick wash (he had cake everywhere, even on his back...don't ask me how that happened). Eating the tissue paper. He was more interested in how the paper tasted rather than the presents that were wrapped. Look closely and he has a wad of paper already in his mouth. He's also wearing some of his new birthday clothes (thanks to the abuelos).


Lots of laughs and happy times. Happy birthday to you!

No comments: