Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Latest project...

Veronica's birthday is coming soon and all she seems to talk about is a pinata. Every kid here in our building always has a birthday party with an always very cool pinata. So, naturally Veronica wants one too. I decided I would make her one. It's taken about 2 weeks to complete, simply because I put it away for about a week and a half and decided today to finally finish it. We'll probably have my parents and brother over for some food and cake and we'll do the pinata thing at the park for our weekly play day.


My tools.

I love glue sticks!

The only thing left is to fill the thing full of candy.

5 comments:

julie said...

awesome job! It reminds me of Hailey's pinata for her 4th birthday because someone made hers as well. What love and patience you have to do that for her :)

Angela said...

Awesome was the first thing that came to my mind, too. Is this going to be for Veronica's birthday? Thanks for finally updating your blog.

Kaity said...

Seriously, you're like the best mom ever! Very cute and clever. I like the tissue paper; It adds so much to the decor.

ecuakim said...

Super cute and super fun! Clark's aunts in Mexico had a pinata for him and he LOVED IT! So much fun!

Sheena said...

WHOA! What an endeavor! Way to go super mom...she's gonna love it. Better be prepared to make one next year...and the next... :)