Friday, March 20, 2009


David's birthday celebration. Once he saw the cake all he wanted to do was pick off the m&ms and the fruit snacks.




He wasn't so sure about the fire he had to blow out...that's Jeff's hand pushing David's face closer to the flame.




Enjoying the cake that I labored hours to decorate. I almost didn't want to cut it.



A week ago Veronica had a bad stomach thing and was quiet and sad and vomitty the whole day. David's best effort to cuddle with his sister and help her feel loved. All she wanted was her space and David kept smothering her.



He's just so cheery, I love this little guy!

2 comments:

julie said...

He's a cutie! Good job on the cake, I still haven't tried to conquer that skill.

ecuakim said...

You rock Jackie! Holy cow. I gave up on cake decorating and just do cupcakes now. Much faster/easier. I love the monkey cake, though. Totally worth it!