Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving, etc...

Thanksgiving came in a flash and I was so busy with the preparations that I didn't really think to pull out the camera and document it (Jeff didn't think to do it either). Anyway, it was a fun time and each year it seems to be easier to manage although it seems that the turkey gets bigger to feed the growing crowd. We had my parents, my brother and his wife and our friends the Tanigawa's. Since last year we added 3 new people to the celebration. I kind of like doing this but am so grateful it's only a once a year thing.
These pictures are from our November. Just a bunch of random things I think are funny that happen almost daily. Also, Veronica's class did a Thanksgiving Feast, complete with turkey, potatoes, popcorn, chicken nuggets...very traditional. I'm also very grateful that I can go to all of these things, eventhough I complain a lot about driving there and dragging the other kids along.



Veronica eating her very "traditional" Thanksgiving Feast. (Popcorn, watermelon and grapes)





Random pictures of the daily business.






Jeff's parents were in town in November. The kids loved having them around and so did we. Some pictures of when we went to the Santa Monica Pier.



2 comments:

julie said...

I can't remember the last time I snapped a picture on Thanksgiving...how sad. Looks like you get a lot of laughs with boys. What a good school mom you are, I feel like a lousy one.

Alicia said...

love the pic of you and David!