Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random pictures that Jeff takes. Vanessa has been so busy lately. Always looking around for the next drawer to open or bag to empty or books to knock off shelves.



So, I came home one day after picking up Veronica from school and there was a guy sitting in his car, infront of our gate. I was already annoyed at something that happened earlier and so I wasn't very patient and I honked and pointed for him to move out of the way so I could get in to park my car in our garage. Anyway, after we exchanged a few hand gestures he finally moved and I charged in...but my gate opener didn't work. So, I get out and try using my key to manually open the gate but that wasn't working either. Whatever. So, I get back in the car and find parking out on the street and go inside to find out that the power was out. It was out till about 8 that night. Veronica almost had a panic attack because she thought we would never have power again. It was kind of nice, no distractions. We had dinner by candle light...not very romantic. The kids had chocolate cupcakes for dessert and since it was dark we couldn't really see how messy they were getting.
Chocolate frosting facial. Yum!

I tried to get a cute picture but they were too busy playing to sit still.

Waiting outside Veronica's school.

Playing in the car while we wait for the bell to ring.

No comments: