Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week of birthday.

Jeff took the day off for my birthday. That was a nice treat. He also got our kids set up with babysitters and we were off to the Getty Center. It was great. I should've worn different shoes...my feet were killing me after an hour. The views are spectacular from up there. Jeff showered me with clothes and even took me to pick out some clothes...since some of the stuff he picked out didn't quite work.



Part of my birthday week of events...we had my brother and wife take on the 3 kids and we were off to Monterey, CA. It was fantastic. On Friday, I had an hour full body massage. I was very reluctant...but I figured I could treat myself and it was pretty great. I was a bit awkward because I didn't really know what would really happen...but it was relaxing...except when I was in semi-good-pain. Jeff and I got some FANTASTIC bbq oysters and then headed to the wharf for dinner on the bay. We then headed to bed at 8ish. I love blackout curtains. We headed to Lovers Point for breakfast and took in the spectacular coast. Then we drove home and back to chaos. It was great. Thanks so much! It was just what I needed Jeff!

The view from our hotel in Monterey.

In front of the wharf.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Awwww. Can you have Jeff speak to Mat about this please? Pretty please?!?!!! Sounded AWESOME. I'm glad you had a great birthday. I LOVE YOU JACKIE!!

Rachel & Darrin said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! It was good to talk to you and I'm excited to see you this summer

mindy said...

Sounds like Jeff has women figured out. Massage, clothes, trip away from the kids... perfect. Glad you enjoyed it!! Happy Birthday!