Tuesday, January 25, 2011

As of 7:30p.m. this is the state of the Enos house...






When Jeff's out of town I like to enforce an early bedtime. It's almost like a peace comes over me knowing that the kids are all safe and sleeping and it's quiet. I am very productive when I can actually have a couple of hours of quiet. Sometimes I just do meaningless things just to avoid the noise and chaos but this peaceful feeling helps me appreciate my life/kids/husband so much. Thank you for early bedtimes...it doesn't always happen but I am so grateful when it does.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

That's awesome! I'm laughing at the idea of you climbing to the top bunk to take a picture of Veronica. hehe. You have such cute kiddos

Alicia said...

Ahhhhh...nothing like peace and quiet and nothing to do. Nice work Jackie.