Friday, April 01, 2011

Baby BOOM

...this is NOT an April Fool's Day gag...just a funny thing... During Christmas, all 4 of my sisters-in-law (Jeff has 3 sisters and my brother's wife) were all pregnant. And 3 of those sisters-in-law were due in March. Oh yeah, did I mention that I am pregnant too!? Anywho, what are the chances of that happening? Jeff's sister, Mindy, had her baby February 23rd...a beautiful baby boy. Jeff's other sister, Angela, had her baby March 22nd...a beautiful baby girl. My brother's wife, Angie, had her baby March 23rd...a beautiful baby girl. Mindy was due sometime in March but she delivered her 1st 6 weeks early so they were kind of expecting their 2nd to be early as well. Big boy too! Angie's baby was close to 2 weeks post-due date... and a long 2 days in the hospital just waiting for her to make her appearance. Angela, had her baby, which is her 4th, at home...I think in one of those birthing pools. Rachel, Jeff's youngest sister, is expecting her 1st baby in June and she's having a boy. And it appears that I'm due at the end of July and will be having a girl. A lot of changes in the past few months and in the coming months. It certainly makes me laugh because the chances of this happening are slim but it's nice to have all these babies in the family. 2011 is definitely a mini "baby-boom" in our extended families.

Baby Layla and Baby Rose...I couldn't get a pic. of Baby Parker to upload. I'm anxious for Rachel to have her baby and for an Enos family get together to see the newest cousins. Nothing but fun and chaos at the next family get together.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Maybe the 2010 census got everyone excited to increase the population. Just kidding. That's so neat. I wish my family would hop on the band wagon and have some KIDS! Ummm...is it normal for a newborn to be that cute? Seriously! Congratulations to them! (All of them!)