Friday, July 22, 2011

Girls Night In

This week has been lame for the kids. They have been bored out of their brains and looking for things to keep them entertained. I've been moving a lot more slow and can barely muster the strength to go up and down my stairs. Anyway, super pregnant mom=super bored kids...at least in my situation.
Veronica was super bored yesterday, after re-reading some of her books and exhausting her imagination with pretend play that she asked for a girls night. I asked her what that meant and she said, "you know, when we wear pretty clothes and makeup and talk about girl things." So, since I've been feeling super guilty about this being a boring summer for them I obliged and she even let me curl her hair. I gave her a mani/pedi, and makeup.




She asked if she could use one of my roses to take a picture outside. Where do kids come up with these ideas?

1 comment:

Rachel & Darrin said...

That's so cute! I love her hair all curled. That's great that she came up with the ideas on her own. I hope the end of your pregnancy is not too much more uncomfortable. The end is in sight!