Friday, September 07, 2007

Santa Barbara

The sun was on it's way down. What's David doing? Looks like he's holding on for a bumpy ride.
Picture taken from Stearns Wharf.
Playing around. If you look closely you can see that Veronica is wearing all of her bracelets on the one wrist.

This right before we went into the Ty Warner Sea Center on Stearns Wharf.

Veronica put up a good fight, she wanted nothing to do with any touching or looking at all the sea life. I thought it was pretty cool. They had this tank of baby sharks and they let people touch them, like that little boy.
I think David was a lot more interested than Veronica. She was more interested in the toy turtles.
I caught Veronica looking at the sharks. I think she was scared of them biting her. She loves to watch Finding Nemo, but always closes her eyes at the beginning because of the "scary fish."
Aren't they cute...I think so.
Aww.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the men in your life sure are handsome.

julie said...

Looks like you guys have been traveling a lot this summer...way to go!

jackie e said...

I totally agree. I do have handsome men in my life ;)