Thursday, January 31, 2008

Weird Clouds & Traffic

While driving in the infamous 405 (a.k.a. world's biggest parking lot) I saw these weird cloud formations. Oh yeah, I wasn't driving while I took these pictures...for those of you worried why I was taking pictures instead of paying attention to the road. It's hard to tell but it looks like stacks of clouds, like pancakes. Just weird I thought.
Also, look at the nasty traffic coming the other way! Look closely and you'll know one of the reasons why we have such bad traffic...no more than 1 person per vehicle. It's pretty much against the law to own an SUV if you're going to have more than 1 person driving it at all times.

4 comments:

Misti Lee said...

I agree that the clouds look cool. This is one of the reasons why I am not sure I could ever live in California!

ecuakim said...

I've seen clouds like that before! I can't remember when, but I do remember thinking that they looked like UFO's! Crazy!

thegreatscotts said...

Crazy clouds! We are probably moving down to Orange County or Long Beach, and I am not excited for "the parking lot". Thanks for confirming my fears! :)

StudioL6 said...

You are right about the "pancake clouds". Good thing they don't look good enough to eat. :-D