Saturday, February 23, 2008

Valentine's Day Post

Jeff had to be in San Diego for the week of Valentine's Day, he made it back in time for the evening. Jeff surprised us with flowers that were delivered in the morning and then we took the kids to Panda Express. The night before we made chocolate chip cookies for Jeff, but in all honesty they were mostly for me and the kids...we are cookie monsters. Veronica helped me with the cleaning, or better put, she helped lick the cookie dough off of everything. I love it when she helps, it teaches me patience.


Veronica wanted 2 of the pink roses.


This is her putting her flowers in her very own cup of water. I told her that the flowers were thirsty and needed to drink water so they could open up.


We made heart necklaces. As you can see by Veronica's necklace, she didn't want to share all the big hearts because she's a big girl not a baby.

No comments: