Monday, February 25, 2008

Wicked

I'm way excited for Thursday night. Why you may ask. Wicked! Jeff and I are going with our friends, Mat and Sheena. We're leaving the kids and having a grown up night out. I'm really looking forward to it. I've been reading reviews and they are all great...I can't wait.

As I blog, I can hear Veronica bossing David around.
Veronica: Focus David, focus! You have to be patient. Focus!
Those famous words can be heard in public restrooms, when I'm trying to get Veronica to do her business in a timely manner. I was in a bathroom with her for 15 minutes once. She kept talking about the toilet paper and the design of the floor and I was telling her that she needed to focus all while whispering to myself to be patient. It's funny now.

3 comments:

Misti Lee said...

Have fun at Wicked. I am jealous. I am planning a trip to New York for the 30th to see it there.

Tiffany said...

I will be thinking about you tomorrow night- jealous as one can be

Unknown said...

i laughed. a lot. at this story. and then i sent it to a few friends. and they laughed. a lot. as for wicked... jealous!