Friday, March 21, 2008

Decorating and Playing


Yeah, I know what you're thinking...ONLY 4 eggs. I was debating whether or not I should do this activity with Veronica and decided in order to maintain a dye-free carpet that I should only do 4. By the end of the coloring she wanted to put everything in the dye to see if it would change colors.


She had more fun with the glitter.


Trying to get a shot of how tall I can get his sweet mohawk. And yes, I did buy hair gel just so I could do it.


How can daddy say no to this face? Little does David know what awaits him...


David doesn't seem too thrilled about Daddy doing this to him. I'm proud of him for not dropping his cookie. Just one of the many reasons why I love Jeff so much, he's such a wonderful dad.




The kids are all laughs at Daddy being silly.

1 comment:

ecuakim said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm terrified to color eggs with Clark...luckily I have a few more years before I have to really worry about it!