Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Very P.C. Spring "Nut" Hunt


Painting an egg. She looks so focused and very serious.


Having her face painted.


That's the saddest easter bunny I've seen. Veronica wasn't scared of the mascots but this picture may tell a different story.
As we were leaving the festivities, my sleep-deprived 3 year old decided to act as if I was kidnapping her in the parking lot. She had a big-time meltdown. I caught a few glances in my direction but not so much of wondering if I was harming her but more of pity and "I feel for that mother..." type of glance. Kids...if they only knew what we go through just so that they can have a fun day.

6 comments:

Mary said...

When did Veronica get her ears pierced? I don't remember if you told me about this or not...

How does she like having earrings?

Angela said...

Oops, that was me, Angela, who wrote that other comment. I use the internet at my parents' still.

Angela said...

Hannah says:

i like your pictures

i love you

jackie e said...

I was wondering if anyone would catch that. It happened last week and she doesn't seem to mind them. She gives me a hard time when I have to clean them morning and night. I didn't mention it because I'm not too happy about it happening, my parents took her to do it without asking me if it was ok or not. they just did it.

Unknown said...

duh, that's why you blog... so kids know about all the horrible things they made you suffer through when they were young. at least you know your fellow parents are on your side :)

julie said...

Double Amen to the fun days and their way of saying "thank you" with a melt down