Tuesday, April 15, 2008

David's first haircut

Since it was so hot this weekend Jeff felt pretty badly about David's hair being so long and we ventured to give him a haircut. I think he looks pretty darn cute in a mohawk so I decided we should give him a true mohawk. The haircut lasted about 5-10 minutes with Jeff holding David's head for the majority of the time. It's a bit uneven but it looks a lot better now that he doesn't have all the hair around his ears. I do some before, during and after.


BEFORE...Look at that hair.


DURING

DURING...Do I look way too excited/psycho to be holding such a sharp object so close to my baby's head? David is having second thoughts as well.


AFTER... pretty sweet!

This is the back.

3 comments:

ecuakim said...

You guys CRACK ME UP!!! I love it! You know, Clark has had about 50 million haircuts already...I can't keep that kids hair under control; it's CRAZY! But good for you for just going with it! So cute!

Kaity said...

Good thing you got rid of the baby mullet!

Catherine said...

wow. speechless. all i can say is... awesome.