Wednesday, June 04, 2008


David trying on some shoes. I think they may be too big.


I signed up Veronica for a ballet class once a week at the YMCA. I thought she might enjoy it. Today was her first day of class and all the little girls were wearing something similar to what Veronica has on, they all looked so darling. Veronica spent the first half of the class talking to the girls that were standing behind her on the bar. Some of the girls weren't really interested in what Veronica had to say because they actually wanted to watch and listen to the instructor. The second half of the class, Veronica looked around the room and discovered that there were mirrors all around and got a kick out of looking at herself and "how pretty I look with pink!" I think she may have paid attention for a total of 5 minutes out of the hour. It's only once a week, so hopefully she will be better next week and hopefully the instructor isn't too annoyed by my little social butterfly. She did look adorable in her leotard, she's just so darn skinny that she doesn't fill out the back of it - wish I had that problem! Little girls were just meant for ballet.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your kids are so cute! I bet you guys just have so much fun all the time.

Adam Zollinger said...

so darling! im so jealous, ally is to young to enroll her into anything!! poor girl is stuck with me:(

Rachel & Darrin said...

she's going to be a ballerina just like her aunt... she looks so cute in her leotard and i love the one with david trying on the the shoes!

ecuakim said...

Soooooo Cute! I love it. I love that she thinks she's so cute, too! Think of it as a blessing...at least she won't have self-esteem issues!!! I'm serious! That's fantastic!