Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago...now I am venturing into my late 20's. I turned 27! Not too much of a significant birthday, as far as my age is concerned. Jeff and the kids made my birthday special, I love my family so much. We had my parents and brother over for lunch and cake. Jon's, a local grocery store, has this awesome chocolate layered cake. I can't even describe it but it is so spectacular! It looks a bit like tiramisu and has the texture but it is chocolate and then a cream and other stuff, so so good! Anyway, good birthday! Thanks to everyone who so thoughtfully thought of me during this day, love you! I'm the picture taker in our family so there aren't any pictures of the fun that was had, but believe me there was fun and it was had!

Veronica wanted her make-up put on so she could take a picture. I didn't know this is what she had in mind.

3 comments:

julie said...

You are getting old! Too bad I am older than you :) I could have sworn your birthday was in the middle of the summer, what day is it exactly? I'm glad it was a good birthday--I love chocolate cake and you too.

jackie e said...

it's 5/26.

Alicia said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jackie dear!