Saturday, July 19, 2008

6 years

It's pretty monumental. We didn't really do anything out of the ordinary...we didn't even go out alone. I think we may go out alone later on in the week. We did go to the temple earlier in the week and I did reflect on our wedding and the ceremony. I was also thinking about how when Jeff and I left our wedding reception, finally, we were now a family of our own and we were responsible for one another. I don't think I understood how crazy of a responsibility that is and am understanding it more and more each day. I am grateful that I can take care of Jeff and love him and help him, just as I am grateful that he wants to do that for me.
After 6 years of marriage I'm still excited to spend time with him when he comes home from work or when he has a day off from work. I get mad when he has to work on a Saturday. He still makes me laugh and I'm glad that he's still my best friend and partner.
Anyway, our wedding was right before the amazingness of digital pictures...so all of my wedding pictures are actual pictures and I don't have any scanned to post...sorry.

2 comments:

mindy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Still goin' strong... :)

julie said...

Congrats love birds! I will post a memory when I get another second. Just so you know my memory only goes back a few years before it fades into nothing, it is really sad. That is why I love blogging to help my memory stay with me, so sorry if the memory I post isn't any good. I will try hard to access that part of my brain because I know we had lots of good times.