Monday, July 14, 2008

The 4th, Downtown SD

My camera has been eating batteries so fast, sometimes I can only manage a few shots before the batteries are toast. Anyway, here are the few pictures I've taken in the last few weeks.

On the 4th of July we went to a ward breakfast and then a family from our ward hosts this cool bbq. We spent most of the afternoon there, Veronica had a blast on the slip and slide and the kiddie pool. We got home and the kids passed out from all the activities. They slept for about 4 hours, from 5pm to about 9pm. We decided to head over to In-N-Out (one of our favorites) and eat dinner and watch the fireworks that were randomly going off all around. This was one of the few times that there wasn't a line or much of a wait...it was nice.



I'm not quite sure why he's crying but it's the only picture I have of him. We're sitting outside In-N-Out.


Does she look super tan? Just hanging out.


Jeff had a work conference in Downtown San Diego so we tagged along. The kids are doing their favorite thing when we come along with daddy...watch cartoons. (we don't have cable so it's a treat for them whenever we stay at hotels).





This was last night. Can anyone guess what movie I thought of when I saw David walk out like this? I've never seen the movie but I've seen this scene that is famous.

3 comments:

mindy said...

We love In 'n Out Burger too! They just got one in St. George... but thankfully it is on the other side of town so we don't go often. Slip 'n Slide sounds nice right now...

julie said...

I'm clueless, what movie is it?
Sounds like a fun 4th!

mindy said...

For some reason I never noticed Veronica got her ears pierced! I looked back at a bunch of your posts, and sure enough, they have been pierced since the beginning of April!! I think it is so cute when little girls get their ears pierced!!