Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby teeth

Several days ago, Veronica was running around in her usual fashion and had unloaded both toy boxes onto the living room floor. I saw her fun past me and she tripped and fell face first onto one of David's toy trucks. After lots of crying and a bloody mouth...the result was bruised gums, loose front teeth and a chipped front tooth. I'm just glad that they didn't fall out. Can you imagine a toothless 3 year old?




We ask David to make a fish face...he does pretty good.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

They are so cute!!

Angela said...

Poor Veronica! So glad to know she gets to keep her teeth.

That picture of David totally looks like Jeff I think.

julie said...

So sad, I have that fear about them smashing their teeth in. Are the teeth going to stay in with them being loose and can they fix the chip?