Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memory update

I searched everywhere for these pictures...the ones BD (before digital). I have some specific to the memories that you all made but some are just some fun ones that I came across.

These pictures are from Alicia's memory shared. Wow, we had such a fun/crazy/emotional first year...I loved it! Alicia would always try to rip my pants off.



I hardly ever carried a camera back in my younger days...now it seems to be attached to my face. Anyway, Jenny Sturgill memories. . . I can't believe we actually went through with the spur of the moment Vegas trip. Remember the flat tire? Oh and the Indian Reservation?
That summer was fun, remember the significance of this picture and who you're sitting next to? This was after our cake fight on your birthday I think.


Thanks Jen for reminding me of that super awesome 70s disco fever! That was fun. I think I spent 2 bucks on my polyester pink leisure pants.



Rachel mentioned David's blessing in her memory. These pictures are from when we had David's baby blessing. Jeff's family came from Idaho/Utah. It was fun to have them here.



Mindy...how did we miss each other in the airport? That was funny. It was a fun time to have you come out and visit. Remember our hike to the hollywood sign...yeah sorry about that.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness Jacks, I LOVE these pictures!!!!! I definitely do remember the significance of seating at the bonfire...DRAMA!!! :) Holy cow, such good times!!

mindy said...

I've never seen pictures of you from college - cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them, Jackie!

JS said...

that is so fun to see those pictures. That was such a long time ago! Crazy!!