Wednesday, July 02, 2008


While Veronica watched Cinderella, again, I thought she would look cute in a braid. Since her hair is so thin and uneven I could barely get enough to make a solid thick braid, so I decided to make lots of little braids. Yeah, an hour later this was the result. Veronica was suprisingly patient and hardly moved. I was also hoping for the cute crimp hair afterwards...that didn't happen at all! Anyway, my major problem was trying to figure a way for David not to pull her hair, it was just so darn tempting for him.


Both watching Cinderella. David always wants to do what big sister is doing, so he cried and cried until I gave him a set of beads like Veronica. When he finally got them he stuck them in his mouth and then Veronica decided that was a good idea. So, do they look like they could be related? Also, the camera angle makes David's head look HUGE, it's really not that big.

5 comments:

Angela said...

David and Veronica are such cuties. I especially like the new picture at the top of David.

mindy said...

That looks like it took more patience on your part! Do you know how to do corn rows? Maybe David wouldn't pull those...as much. :)

ecuakim said...

They are so cute! Love the pics. Seems like they get along pretty well together...how far apart are they again?

jackie e said...

2 1/2 years apart.

Tiffany said...

I was looking at this post again today. So cute- then I noticed a wedding picture in the back ground- I love it when my work is on other people's websites (JK) Your kids are so cute but I am sure you hear that all the time.