Tuesday, November 04, 2008

David...don't you dare!

That's what I said to David right before he poured a cup full of juice onto the floor of our polling place. I was just about to start filling out my ballot when I said those words to David, but he didn't care and dumped out the juice all over. I then had to search for anything that would help absorb the juice and I had nothing in my bag except for a diaper...and so that's what I used. It actually worked! There weren't very many people there but no one offered me a napkin/paper towel anything...they just very busily went about their business. Anyway, I cleaned it up and got back to my vote.
If you haven't voted get out there!

2 comments:

julie said...

Good job not letting your kids get in the way of you voting...I'm not very happy with your state but then again I'm not very happy with mine either, all we can do is try.

Sheena said...

HAHA! That's the perfect Voter Mom experience. Love it. Man, that was a pretty close call with Prop 8, huh? You did remember to vote yes, right? just kidding.