Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Happenings...

We had our ward Halloween party Tuesday night. Nothing like an evening full of hyper children and candy everywhere. The kids had a blast...I had a headache. The things we do for our kids.


Pre-party nap.


Snow White and Darth...what a cute match!


Lots and lots of cotton candy.


Pumpkin carving (of course, I did all the carving. But Jeff did roast the pumpkin seeds yum)


Our pumpkin that only last a day and a half before it wilted and collapsed.


This is the only picture that I managed to take on Halloween. I've been sick the last couple of days so Jeff took the kids out around the block and they came back loaded with candy. Both of them managed to fill their buckets most of the way full, of course I inspected the loot and took out all the necessary candy to my liking and made my own stash.

4 comments:

Son-in-Law said...

Looks like Jeff smoked the pumpkin seeds...

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, your artistic ability is seriously amazing!!!!! That pumpkin is so awesome!

julie said...

nice job on the pumpkin! Tuesday is a random day for a halloween party, we missed ours this year and I can't say I'm sad about it:) Kids look cute, I love all the candy as well. Happy B-day Vero!!

Adam Zollinger said...

Happy Birthday Veronica!!! We miss you! Cute halloween costumes.. I didn't see Jackies...:) Is that stephine's boy with veronica? Hopefully see you guys soon!