Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our first of many...

holiday programs to attend. Veronica's pre-school class has been practicing their song and dance for the past week and today they had their holiday program. Of course they were the last class to perform so I had to sit through the whole program. There's nothing like an elementary class orchestra... The program wasn't too long and watching Veronica perform was amazing. I've been trying to get Veronica to show me what she's been practicing but she refused and just sitting back and watching her do her thing was cute. I couldn't get any good pictures, or any that were in focus...I was busy with the video camera. It was funny to see a lot of the parents watching their kids through their video cameras. When I figure out transferring video to my computer I'll post...she was cute none-the-less.


Sad...this is the only shot I got that was in focus. Veronica is on the right, with the pink shirt. This was shot during her "Rockin' around the Christmas tree" dance with her partner Harkirt.

Veronica caught a glimpse of me and posed for the camera...you see what I mean by out of focus.

Veronica, Gabby and Kathy posing after their awesome performance.

Veronica taking a crack at wrapping presents.

All wrapped and ready for the tree.

Also, Veronica has 3 weeks off school. What will we do with all this time? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

mindy said...

Good wrapping job, Veronica!

I remember when I was little - my mom would get us girls crafts for Christmas that would keep us busy for the whole break. Could be a disaster though... (messy..)

Sheena said...

Send her to Kansas with us! hahaha. I can't wait to see the video of her awesome performance. That seems light years away for me, but I'll take your word for it (that it comes sooner than later). Merry Christmas Eve. Bingo?