Monday, December 15, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

We had our ward Christmas party last Saturday. It was a pretty well put together activity with lots of activities for the kids and a special appearance from Santa. It was fun, except when David was acting like a terror close to the end of the evening. We hardly saw Veronica, she much rather spend the whole night playing with her little pals than sit with us.


David and his friend Iris hanging out under the table.


This is Veronica being surprised by Santa coming in the door. All the kids started jumping and giggling and following Santa. It was cute.


Can Santa look any scarier? Veronica didn't notice and was more excited than she seems in this picture.

"...and I want a baby and I want some coloring books..."


David didn't seem to mind so much, as long as candy was given at the end.


David got really into decorating the Christmas tree. It's too bad most of the ornaments ended up in a pile on the floor.


My boys, aren't they cute.




Santa was a busy fellow. He also made an appearance at Veronica's school.

3 comments:

ecuakim said...

So CUTE! I swear, your kids get cuter and cuter every time I look at your blog! I love Veronica's dress. So pretty. I'd love to have a girl. I'm (finally) starting to think that Clark needs a sibling.

mindy said...

When I looked at that picture of Santa, I thought, "He looks a little creepy..." and then I read what you had to say about it, and it had me laughing LOUDLY for a few minutes!

Anyways... your kids are so cute! I wish we could see more of you and them! (And hand the camera to Jeff once in a while to get a picture of YOU with them!) Looks like you have had fun!

Adam Zollinger said...

too cute! Can't wait to see you guys next week!! Is that really Iris....wow time has flown:) So when veronica said she wants a baby.. does that involve you? I'm sure your place could handle bunkbeds in the front room:)