Sunday, February 08, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Veronica has been sick this weekend, so today was definitely a lazy Sunday. The kids are still wearing their jammies.
I thought I would take some time to post some pictures of the happenings in the past month.


Jeff had another trip to Fresno and we tagged along. We had to stop at an A&W and enjoy the rootbeer....there are none in LA.


Here we are on our night out. Yeah, I look pretty huge in that tent.


Veronica helped me make cookie bars and they enjoyed some after their baths.


Enjoying the leaves at the park.


Veronica likes to climb into David's crib when she should be sleeping. He loves it and welcomes her intrusion.


Veronica has called this "table catch." The kids take turns and get up on the table and jump off into Jeff's arms. They could do this for hours.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Cute pictures. That's funny about Veronica getting into David's crib. Just yesterday, Hannah and Hailey were crowding Matthew in his crib. Matthew can only take so much.

Sheena said...

Man, I feel like it's been forever since we've gotten together (minus today, of course). You look fabulous on your "Phantom" date. And I love the table catch. Just don't turn your backs....

ecuakim said...

Cute pics, and Jackie, you look GORGEOUS! I have no idea what you were worried about, going to the play. You are one beautiful pregnant woman.