Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 254, 36 weeks and 2 days

I am not any less nervous than I was a couple weeks ago about this soon-to-come baby. We still haven't decided on a name nor have we transitioned David into not sleeping in the crib. David loves the crib and sleeps really well in it since he was a newborn. I'm worried that he will not like to sleep in a bed and will feel some kind of issues when he sees the baby taking over the crib. We're going to try next week to get him into a bed...not this week because surprise surprise, Jeff is out of town.

Easter came and went. We weren't really prepared for it so it kind of snuck up on us. Luckily, I had some candy and special things for the kids but it was pretty low key. The whole "Easter Nap" thing didn't work for Veronica this year. We did make her lay down and have quiet time but I know she was just waiting for the "special eggs." Our Easter dinner consisted of frozen pizza and a bunch of junk. And we did manage an Easter picture, Jeff always insists on these for some reason. I think it's kind of funny what he deems a "mandatory Easter thing." He'll forget to take pictures on Christmas or birthdays or special ocassions but the Easter picture is always a must.

Sorry Rachel that I can't come to your wedding. I was hoping that I would be able to but alas I must stay here. I am so excited for you and Darrin. Loved your pictures!


What you can't see in this picture is that David's legs became like spaghetti after the first shot and we had to bribe him with jelly beans (that is what he is chewing on), Veronica kept waving her hands in front of her face and Jeff made the poor girl cry (he's very serious about the Easter picture) and I am still trying to control my hair and my dress and not be bothered that we're late for Church because of this picture session. Fun times!

4 comments:

mindy said...

That's kinda funny about the picture... you look really good for 8 months!! Cute haircut, too!

Sheena said...

AWWW...such a cute picture of you guys! Thanks to the Easter Picture Nazi-Jeff! hahaha

Angela said...

Awesome picture. You look beautiful, Jackie. You'll do a good job pushin' out that baby. Do let us know when you decide what you'll name her. And take lots of pictures:)

Jenny said...

Jacks, you look so awesome!!!!!! You're seriously a model rock star!