Saturday, May 09, 2009

And so it goes...

We are still in that horrible place...still waiting. People have been asking us what we're doing this weekend or if we have plans the next day and my only thoughts are ... "we're just waiting around." I feel like I can't make plans nor commit myself to anything because just when I do I will go into labor. For now, I've had 2 days of "false labor" with annoying contractions for most of the afternoon into the early hours then they simply stop. That happened Thursday and Friday. Today just nothing. Today is the due date, not that the due date means anything anymore. I am just losing my patience and know that the longer this little girl stays inside the bigger she will get making it much more difficult for me to deliver her. For now, at least I know she's growing and healthy so I'll be grateful for that. So much for the full moon...

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Thanks for the update. I've been dying to know how you're doing but hate to bug you every 6 hours with questions. :) Maybe we should make some big plans for tomorrow just to see what happens....

Angela said...

Maybe you'll be pregnant forever. My mom knows a lady who was 18 months pregnant before she finally delivered. The baby was 15 pounds! Oh my goodness. I hope you're not that unlucky!

Oh, yeah, but you'd better get to it if you want to have a Tom-and-Angela-Anniversary/Mother's-Day baby.

Good luck to you whenever she does decide to come!