Monday, May 25, 2009

Perfect day for a wedding...


My brother, William and his blushing bride Angie.
The first photo-op for the newly married couple. Congrats guys, we are all so so happy for you!


Abuelo and David.
Apparently David couldn't contain his excitement so he decided to sleep it off.


Here's the flower girl who stole the show. We had her practice throwing her flower petals and once if was showtime she decided that it was much more proper to place one petal at a time on the ground. When the wind picked up and blew it away she got upset.


Veronica and David were dancing the night away.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Veronica looks like a little princess all dressed up and with flowers in her hair.

Congrats to William and Angie! They make a cute couple.

Sheena said...

Yeah! Woohoo! Congrats to the cute couple. Did Jeff share his special playlist with them?

julie said...

That's awesome, I didn't know your brother was getting married, Congrats!! The kids looked so cute all dressed up.

Oddy said...

Jackie! so fun to see your blog! I'm glad that you found me through alicias so I could see yours. I'll definitely add you to my dashboard. Gorgeous kids, I love their smiles!! And congratulations on the 3rd!
Adriana