Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last week of school.

Tomorrow is Veronica's last day of pre-school. I don't know who is going to be more upset/sad. Veronica really likes going to school and I know that she'll miss going to school. I will miss having her away...that sounds bad...I will miss her being out and learning and growing. Regardless, it's been nice to have some time away from each other, both for her as much as for me.
Anyway, they had a field trip to the firestation on Tuesday and then today they had a field trip to the park.
Here they are lined up to enter the firestation. So well behaved sometimes...it's amazing.

Picnic at the park with her classmates.

Playing a very enthusiastic game of duck-duck-goose. I had a blast just watching.


In front of the fire truck.
Here are some of her classmates.

1 comment:

julie said...

You are very involved in schooling for just having had a baby, I'm impressed. I guess you are an old pro with three kids now. I loved the laker pictures!