Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer is here.

I know I'm crazy but I love the beach and figured I would pack up the car and the kids, 3 now, and head out to the beach. I had to plan ahead and pack for a couple of days so that I could just take it easy that morning and not be out there without something that I needed. It turned out well and I was pretty amazed at how organized I was...up until we got there and I couldn't find anything. If I did find it ... it was covered in sand. We had fun.

David checking out a sand crab. He sat next to me the majority of the time. His idea of going to the beach is not wearing a shirt and eating snacks next to mommy.


Vanessa's first trip to the beach...she slept the whole time.


Veronica doing what she does best...using her imagination and "creating" cakes and ice cream.


Jeff went to Hawaii for work and brought back some souveniers. The kids look so tan you'd think they went with him.


Vanessa loves to lay on Veronica's lap. Good thing Veronica loves having her rest her head on her.

2 comments:

julie said...

You are awesome! I haven't been able to get myself to bring the two kids that I have to the beach. So, we have been doing evening beach time as a family, it's not as messy and easier with two adults.

Sheena said...

I already think you're amazing...but now that I have a new little one I absolutely know you are! I don't know how you do it. :) You make mommyhood look easy!