Sunday, August 30, 2009

The heat is on!


A picture of our new place. Still trying to figure out where to put things.

David has been crashing in the weirdest places.
Exhibit A


Exhibit B


Headed to Zuma 4 with our ward play group. This time around there were 3 moms and 8 kids. I don't know why I do it...maybe it's for the quiet car ride back when all the kids are exhausted from playing and they are all sleeping. It's very relaxing to drive in a quiet car.


The kids all packed into our snug backseat. Good thing about having them so close together is that if Vanessa starts crying the other two keep her occupied and happy. Love it! It's definitely a task to get them all in.


That's as close as David wanted to get to the water.


Veronica doing her usual beach thing: filling buckets with sand and water.


Vanessa relaxing at the beach.


Veronica's new haircut. I think she looks awesome with the new cut. Perfect for school.


Back to the beach, but this time Jeff came along. Yes...these kids do have a dad!


The girls in their feet pajamas.

3 comments:

mindy said...

Veronica's haircut is so cute! your new place looks really nice too!

Sheena said...

Veronica is working that hair so well it's making me want the same cut! Nice for school!

Rachel & Darrin said...

I can't believe how old Veronica looks with her new haircut. It is so cute but yet a little sad because I feel like she is growing TOO fast. I guess that's what happens when I don't get to see her that often :(