Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy now?


Little Vanessa is 5 months old and cut her first tooth. Veronica told me that she was letting Vanessa bite her finger and she felt a sharp thing and sure enough...there's a little tooth.


I love her eyelashes.


Cuties!


I love this picture of David holding Vanessa. He's been very watchful over her this past month. He shares his dinosaurs with her and even lets Vanessa chomp on his arm...such a great big brother.


Sometimes I send Veronica to "make Vanessa happy." I usually am doing something so I can't really see what she's actually doing to keep Vanessa quiet and happy. This is what I saw her doing.


David loved feeding the ducks. He was getting even closer to the edge...not so fun for me!

At the park feeding the ducks.


Jeff has been taking the kids to Lowe's for their kid workshops. I think David wore the safey glasses the whole day.


This was our FHE treat...Monkey Bread. The kids helped me make it, it's that easy to make! It is so good, in a buttery, sugary sort of way! The only bad thing about this treat is that it is way too easy to make and eat!

4 comments:

Manda said...

I love those first 2 pics of Vanessa. What a cutie!

Sheena said...

You guys are such a cute family! Looks like you all have been having so much fun. I've been thinking about taking Lana to those workshops but didn't know if she's old enough...what do you think?

Malinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mindy said...

That picture of Veronica making Vanessa happy is funny!!!

I just tried making monkey bread... could I try your recipe?