Thursday, October 29, 2009

She's 5

A few days ago Veronica got very upset because she kept saying she was 4 3/4 and I finally said that she wasn't 3/4 because her birthday was on Sunday. I asked Jeff to do the calculation and he figured it was somewhere in the 20ths...anyway, she refused that answer and said she was 4 and a BIG 3/4. There you have it! Anyway, Veronica turned 5 on Sunday. Wow. A five year old! It was a good day. I love it. It makes me a bit sad because she's getting older and isn't my little spark plug of a baby. I love you Veronica!

Veronica's school did an October birthday celebration...I got to bring 20 juiceboxes.


October birthday kindergarten kids!


Blowing out the candles on her very pink birthday cake. Veronica was very specific about her cake. It had to be "chocolate bread with light pink frosting and pink candles." Once I was finished frosting the cake I let Veronica put the rest of the stuff on top. (You like my cake stand? It's a lid from a bowl.)

She also asked for pink flowers and Lana to come. Hopefully she's as easy to please the rest of the years.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

So fun! We love Veronica and we're glad that she still loves us...I mean, now that's she's FIVE and all. Way to go on the cake! It was fab...and delicious. :)

mindy said...

What is Veronica's favorite color? Pink?? :) Looks like she had a good birthday!!