Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year we did Halloween dress up 3 times. Our ward had a Halloween party the weekend before and Veronica's school had a parade and then the actual day. By the time Halloween came around I was exhausted. Veronica, who's favorite color is anything pink, decided she wanted to wear a black dress and be a witch. Don't know where that came from but it was easy so I didn't talk her out of it. David had 2 costumes...I just couldn't decide. Vanessa was a bee, didn't think too much about putting her in a costume that would be all bunched up anyway.

Ward Halloween party. David's looking tough!


Here's little Mario.


At Veronica's school parade. I guess he's baby Mario since I forgot to draw on a mustache.


This is right before he got stung by a bee. Yeah, it ended up being a miserable hour. Why do I put myself through this stuff?

We carved pumpkins the night before Halloween. Jeff always wants to do something intricate and so he set out to do his own. After lots of frustration he gave up and went to something a bit easier. You be the judge. I liked the spider so that's what I did.


Getting ready to carve the pumpkins.


Veronica was having fun and gave the pumpkin snacks and a drink.


Outside our door with the finished products!


I think they turned out pretty well.


Here they are ready to hit the doors for candy.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are such a rock star!!!! Their costumes and the pumpkins are awesome!!!!!