Saturday, October 16, 2010

What a treat



Jeff and I got box seats for a Dodgers game for their last Friday game at home. We've stuck by the Dodgers in their not so impressive season. Anyway, I have decided going for box seats is the only way to watch the Dodgers at the stadium....except when you're sitting next to an annoying boy, old enough to know better, who keeps rocking the seats back and forth. I almost pounded the kid, and Jeff actually TOLD the kid to quit messing around. We were on 1st base side and the seats were awesome and did I mention the food that comes with it? Pretty good.

Jeff was pretty annoyed with above mentioned kid and I caught him with this expression on his face.

As we were leaving the stadium, we got to walk by the main offices for important Dodger people, and Jeff spotted this guy "punching out" for the evening.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sounds like a fun date. Who is that Dodger guy leaving?