Friday, August 22, 2008

Anaheim

Jeff had another work thing that took him to Anaheim. We tagged along this time, because last week was just a horrible week without him. I had a sty and I looked pretty hideous...but that's a whole different story. We stayed about 3 blocks from "the happiest place on Earth." It was cool because we could watch the firework show, every night, from our hotel window. Anyway, while Jeff was busy with work the kids and I enjoyed ourselves with long walks, shopping, swimming, Downtown Disney, Huntington Beach, Target (yes I said Target, I love that store) and yes we even actually made it inside Disneyland but only for a short hour.

We heard about a shopping pass that allows you to go into the park for an hour and shop, of course. Anyway, if you pass the hour then your credit card gets charged the admission price, pretty simple. I decided to take the kids, on my own (not a good idea), and maybe spot Mickey or Minnie for a picture. Because really, that's all that Veronica really cared about. We saw Minnie and Goofy and then I realized that David had grabbed my phone from the cup holder on the stroller and dropped it. So I was pretty annoyed at this point...so much for the happiest place on earth. I went to the lost and found (and waited in line for 15 minutes) and luckily someone turned in my phone. So once again it became the happiest place on earth. Somehow Veronica was convinced that Downtown Disney was Disneyland, so she was happy.

We had an awesome time! Thanks for letting us tag along Jeff!

Veronica was pretty excited about this, she loved her shoes.


Huntington Beach. Yeah, it was late and kind of chilly, but the water was nice and Veronica got her skirt wet so I took it off her and she ran around like this. Hey, when you're 3 you can run around in your panties and get away with it.


Jeff and Vero are picking up little shells and David is trying not to freeze.


Nothing like ice cream after freezing at the beach.

2 comments:

Misti Lee said...

Looks like you guys had fun! That is so lucky that someone turned your phone in; I am quite impressed.

JS said...

ok what! you were at HB, an DL and didn't let me know! I would have met you somewhere. I would have loved to meet your little tykes. :)